Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Year, New Look

Happy New Year!
Wow, my first post in 2016! I cant believe its already The "New Year" So today I want to share with you one of my favorite plaid scarf outfits! Its great for brisk cool weather and you can always change it up to a short sleeve Piko or a flowy Top and you can also wear Black Leggings instead of jeans, as well as dark skinny jeans to dress it up! I hope you enjoy this outfit and if you want to have this Fabulous Trendy look you can find out where everything came from at the bottom of the page, Enjoy!
You can also go watch my video on how to properly wear and fold a blanket scarf!







Scarf  Plaid Scarf Ring Blue Stone Pandora Ring | Earrings Similar Earrings | Bracelets Alex & Ani Bracelet | Shoes Nordstrom Ankle Boots


Thanks!
XOXO, MissSouthernClass

No comments:

Post a Comment